[labnetwork] Sloped Sidewalls for Photoresist

Tony Whipple whipp003 at umn.edu
Sun Dec 20 18:19:34 EST 2020

Hello Sa'ad;

As Robert said, using a stepper would be a large help. We have used SPR-955
before and was able to have nice vertical sidewalls at half micron lines,
but was with a stepper.
One other item that we did was a post exposure bake, which was done between
your steps 6 and 7.  If limited to a contact aligner, then hard or vacuum
contact are worth
trying if you have not already done that.
Good luck, Tony W.

Virus-free.
<#m_311964083070025090_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>