[labnetwork] Sputtering of MgF2

Football yaofootball at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 17:03:20 EDT 2020

I have the same question.  I don't know if there are compatibility problems
with other elements (mostly are metals in our sputter system).  Does it
cause hard-to-clean contaminations to the chamber, like small flakes, or
problems to the vacuum quality of the chamber? Does it have special
handling requirements? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks and stay
healthy.

Fubo Rao, Ph.D.

Materials Research Laboratory

The Grainger College of Engineering