[labnetwork] Sputtering of MgF2

John Nash jcn8004 at rit.edu
Fri Jun 12 08:22:08 EDT 2020

I usually ask these questions to our target vendor if our team lacks the knowledge about a particular material. Kurt Lesker, who we buy many of our targets through, has applications engineers that are quite knowledgeable about the majority of materials and compound materials. I am not knocking the other vendors, as I am sure they are knowledgeable as well.

Regards,

John C Nash
SMFL - Technician
Rochester Institute of Technology
Semiconductor & Microsystems Fabrication Laboratory
82 Lomb Memorial Dr.
Bldg. 17-2627
Rochester, NY 14623

585 478-3835 cell