[labnetwork] UGIM 2020 -> 2021

Daniel Christensen dcchrist at wisc.edu
Fri Jun 12 12:41:11 EDT 2020

Hi Everyone!

UGIM 2020 was scheduled for this coming Sunday.  If you were planning on attending, take a quick look at the weather forecast for Madison, Wisconsin pasted below.  Of course, it would have been awesome!  Many of our sponsors have elected to just hold their spots for next year, thank you to them.

Anyway here is hoping we can all get together in 2021.  I imagine we will all have interesting experiences to talk about!  The conference date for UGIM 2021 has been established and is June 13-16.
Take Care!

Dan Christensen

Forecast for Madison, WI:
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D640AE.5F986B80]