[labnetwork] Floor Flat for EBeam Litho Tool

Shivakumar Bhaskaran sb86922 at usc.edu
Fri Jun 12 17:22:07 EDT 2020

Hello All,

I hope everyone is safe and healthy.

Our Equipment engineer measured the floor flatness for the EBeam Lithography tool, and we found that the floor is not flat as per the tool spec. We are not sure whether the vinyl flooring was the issue or the concrete floor underneath.  Below the tile, we have a static grid installed, cutting the floor tile might risk the portion of the floor that will not be grounded, so we are thinking of using sleeper plate to level the equipment.

Have anyone installed the EBeam Lithography tool on the Sleeper plate. Please, let me know if you have any suggestions on how to level the equipment.

The tool we are installing is EBPG5150; the equipment requirement for floor tolerance is 1.5mm within the entire footprint of the EBPG system plinth.

Thanks,
Shiva

Shivakumar Bhaskaran, Ph.D.,
Associate Director,
John D. O'Brien Nanofabrication Laboratory
Michelson Hall, 1002 Childs Way, MCB LL121,
Los Angeles, California 90089, 213 821 2374
[Sign]