[labnetwork] UV cleaning/sterilization of safety glasses, labware etc

Jeremy Upham jupham at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 20:40:34 EDT 2020

Dear Robert,

I was quite impressed with the DIY UV sanitization system that Prof. Andrea
Armani put together as a proof of principle for disinfecting face shields.

Here is an public facing article describing it:
https://news.usc.edu/167591/ppe-disinfectant-usc-research-face-shields-covid-19/

And more interestingly, the arXiv paper: https://arxiv.org/abs/2003.12916

I suspect you would find these easy to put together and readily use.

Best,

Jer Upham PhD
Research Scientist / Lab Manager
Quantum Photonics Group