[labnetwork] Looking for University Partner on STTR that has ebeam writing and COMSOL capabilities

JOHN HAGOPIAN j_hagopian at comcast.net
Mon Mar 9 12:47:10 EDT 2020

Looking for University Partner on STTR that has ebeam writing and COMSOL modelling capabilities

The e-beam capability should be able to continously write a 3x3 mm pattern of 60 nm wires.  We already have a COMSOL model of the device that we will be modifying.  There is a short fuse for the proposal, so need to act quickly.

John Hagopian
Lambda Consulting/Advanced Nanophotonics
(240)678-9475