[labnetwork] Status Update on UGIM 2020 scheduled for June 14-17 in Madison, Wisconsin.

Daniel Christensen dcchrist at wisc.edu
Mon Mar 9 13:21:31 EDT 2020

Status Update on UGIM 2020 scheduled for June 14-17 in Madison, Wisconsin.

We are monitoring the COVID-19 (corona virus) impact on travel and the potential need for social distancing.  Currently we are suspending payments for registration for the conference.  You may still register but will not me asked for payment until later.  We expect to make a decision to continue or postpone the conference on April 1st.

Everyone should wait to make travel arrangements until we all know more about this situation.  If you have already registered and the situation warrants a change, everyone that has currently paid for registration will be fully refunded.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Daniel C. Christensen
Laboratory Manager
Nanoscale Fabrication Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison