[labnetwork] LA PPE Sourcing- Request from USC Keck Hospital and UC Irvine Medical Center and Cedars-Sinai in LA

Abbie Gregg agregg at amts.com
Tue Mar 24 18:18:23 EDT 2020

Hi Labnetwork team,
Please read below for  some potential recipients for the extra PPE and cleanroom garment  Donations in Los Angeles and Irvine CA.
 Please help if possible.

Abbie Gregg
Chief Technology Officer
Office: (480) 446-8000 xt 107 | Direct: (480) 530-0403
Cell: (480) 577-5083
Email: agregg at amts.com<mailto:agregg at amts.com>
AM Technical Solutions,  1501 West Fountainhead Parkway, Suite 130 ,Tempe, AZ 85282

[cid:image001.png at 01D601EF.740FC390]
Please check out the full range of our services at:
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/AMTechnicalSolutions> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/AMTechSol> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/am-technical-solutions-inc> | www.amts.com<http://www.amts.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   All information contained in or attached to this email constitutes confidential information belonging to AM Technical Solutions, Inc., its affiliates and subsidiaries and/or its clients.  This email and any attachments are proprietary and/or confidential and are intended for business use of the addressee(s) only.   All other uses or disclosures are strictly prohibited.  If the reader is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that the perusal, copying or dissemination of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender, and delete all copies of this message and its attachments immediately.
.