[labnetwork] Resist coating of tiny pieces

Orad Reshef orad at reshef.ca
Mon Nov 16 16:19:21 EST 2020

Dear Lino,

We need a little more context for what you consider a "tiny piece". I
routinely work with 1x1 cm pieces, and for those we use chucks that have an
o-ring about 0.5 cm in diameter.

I have colleagues who have worked with 1mm x 1mm square diced samples. They
mounted those on a large si handle wafer using double-sided carbon tape,
like you would use to mount a sample on an SEM stub.

Hope this helps,
Orad

Orad Reshef, PhD

Département de physique | Department of Physics
Université d’Ottawa | University of Ottawa
boydnlo.ca | reshef.ca