[labnetwork] Toxic Gases tubing

Collins, Deon Douglas deonc69 at illinois.edu
Mon Sep 14 16:07:39 EDT 2020

Semi has standards that you can and should refer to for these matters. This will give you a good baseline. After that you should look at your local codes to make sure they don’t take it to a higher level.

For me any toxic gas outside of a gas cabinet should be ran in coaxial tubing.

Deon D. Collins

FACILITY MANAGER
Holonyak Lab
208 N Wright St Rm. 248 | 2250
Urbana, IL 61801
217-300-7531 | deonc69 at illinois.edu<mailto:deonc69 at illinois.edu>

[https://webtools.illinois.edu/webservices/js/ds/signature_logo.png]<http://illinois.edu/>

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to or from university employees regarding university business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.

I’m so tired of being tired, Sure as night will follow day, Most things I worry about never happen anyway.

                                                                                                                                                                             Tom Petty