[labnetwork] ICP analysis for unknown grease

Mark Weiler mweiler at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Apr 12 12:02:42 EDT 2021

Hi Saba,

Do you have a portable RGA?  Greases and oils leave tell-tale signature peaks to tell us what they are, and then it’s a matter choosing the appropriate removal method.  As far as the bulk, visible quantities, are you sure you were able to both find and remove it all?

Best Regards,

Mark

Mark Weiler
Manager, Equipment & Facilites
Claire and John Bertucci Nanotechnology Laboratory
Eden Hall Nanofabrication Cleanroom
Carnegie Mellon University
P: 412-268-2471
F: 412-268-3497