[labnetwork] Favorite recirculating chiller?

Paolini, Steven spaolini at cns.fas.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 13 13:15:03 EDT 2021

Kevin,
  If you are not looking for precise temperature control or communication with your system, I find that Haskris chillers are very robust. The main thing I like about them is that the components are off the shelf from most major industrial suppliers. The compressors are Copeland which are extremely popular here on the East coast. The pumps vary in manufacturer but Procon is common. The layout is not as compact as some others but they are easy to work on.
Hope this helps.
             Equipment Dood

Steve Paolini
Principal Equipment Engineer
Harvard University Center for Nanoscale Systems
11 Oxford St.
Cambridge, MA 02138
617- 496- 9816
spaolini at cns.fas.harvard.edu