[labnetwork] Favorite recirculating chiller?

Nathanael Sieb sieb at 4dlabs.ca
Tue Apr 13 15:58:56 EDT 2021

I also like the Haskris units.  They can custom design it for your
application, customer support is good, and the maintenance is fairly
easy.  We have several of their units throughout our facility.

Thanks,
Nathanael

On 2021-04-13 10:15 a.m., Paolini, Steven wrote:

> Kevin,
>
>   If you are not looking for precise temperature control or
> communication with your system, I find that Haskris chillers are very
> robust. The main thing I like about them is that the components are
> off the shelf from most major industrial suppliers. The compressors
> are Copeland which are extremely popular here on the East coast. The
> pumps vary in manufacturer but Procon is common. The layout is not as
> compact as some others but they are easy to work on.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
>              Equipment Dood
>
> Steve Paolini
>
> Principal Equipment Engineer
>
> Harvard University Center for Nanoscale Systems
>
> 11 Oxford St.
>
> Cambridge, MA 02138
>
> 617- 496- 9816
>
> spaolini at cns.fas.harvard.edu
>
> www.cns.fas.harvard.edu

*Nathanael Sieb *
Director of Operations and Administration  | 4D LABS
<http://www.4dlabs.ca/>
Simon Fraser University
8888 University Dr., Burnaby, B.C. V5A 1S6
T: 778.782.8084 | F: 778.782.3765 | www.4dlabs.ca <http://www.4dlabs.ca>
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/4dlabs/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/4D_LABS> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/sfu-4d-labs/about/>