[labnetwork] ZEP worth it?

Gerald Lopez lopezg at seas.upenn.edu
Thu Apr 29 12:15:49 EDT 2021

Hey, Long -

Many of us in the EBL community have not had issues with ZEP expiring. If
the bottle cap is not secured properly, your spin curves may simply be off
over time. This can be remedied by adding more solvent (anisole).
Alternatively, there is CSAR 62 by AllResist <http://allresist.de/>; they
will actually have a booth at the EIPBN virtual exhibition hall from June
1-4, 2021 (www.eipbn.org) The performance is about the same as ZEP in terms
of dose and etch-selectivity, and I believe is cheaper.

Cheers,
Gerald-

Gerald G. Lopez, Ph.D. (he/him/his)
Director of Business Development