[labnetwork] Liquid nitrogen and argon shortage

Mark Hofheins mhofheins at unm.edu
Mon Dec 6 10:06:18 EST 2021

We went from Liquid N2 to a generator a little over 5 years ago.
 Very similar specs as James stated.
 Paid for its self the first year!

 | South-Tek Systems, LLC<http://www.southteksystems.com/>

3700 U.S. Highway 421 North | Wilmington, NC  28401

D: 910.408.5584| F: 910.332.4178 | Cell: 910.358.9775

[cid:image001.png at 01D37403.9F4DDB40]

Mark Hofheins

mhofheins at unm.edu<mailto:mhofheins at unm.edu>

Cell  505-259-9278