[labnetwork] Liquid nitrogen and argon shortage

Tom Britton tbritton at criticalsystemsinc.com
Mon Dec 6 20:41:20 EST 2021

Hi Manish,

Critical Systems recently released a facility management software system the besides other things, records gas usage on a day by day basis so you can see if you are trending down and when you have a spike on usage. It could help you get your usage under control.

If you want to see Ngoc on it, let me know.

Tom Britton
Critical Systems, Inc.
208-890-1417

Sent from my iPhone