[labnetwork] Low-Stress silicon nitride via LPCVD capability

Martin,Michael David michael.martin at louisville.edu
Mon Feb 22 12:39:08 EST 2021

Hi Bill,
   We have a characterized PECVD SiNx recipe that can get close to those stress specifications but we would have to verify the index of refraction. Specifications/data are here: https://louisville.edu/micronano/files/documents/characterization-data/PECVDSiliconNitrideStressControlandRateData.pdf
Stress Measurements and Rates in the Oxford PECVD<https://louisville.edu/micronano/files/documents/characterization-data/PECVDSiliconNitrideStressControlandRateData.pdf>
Stress Measurements and Rates in the Oxford PECVD Daniel Porter and Michael Martin Feb. 13, 2012
louisville.edu
Regards,
   Michael