[labnetwork] cleaning procedure for chillers

Saba Sadeghi saba.sadeghi at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Feb 26 13:02:18 EST 2021

Dear colleagues,

We have chillers from Haskris for cooling our MBE deposition system and also XRD system; I was wondering if you have a procedure that you recommend for cleaning the chillers' water. According to Haskris you can use hydrogen peroxide to clean the water should there be any biological growth in the chiller. For this, do I need to isolate the chiller from the system or can hydrogen peroxide be run through the entire system?

I appreciate your input.

Best,
Saba
--