[labnetwork] Vacuum Oven Controls

Ioannis (John) Kymissis johnkym at ee.columbia.edu
Mon Jul 12 21:53:18 EDT 2021

Let me second this suggestion -

We use these extremely similar Delta 1/32 DIN controllers in nearly
everything we build- which model makes sense depends on what power supply
you have available (and how much current you are switching).  All of these
(including the Omegas) can be programmed from the front panel or over
RS485, can do cooling and heating, and have autotune, etc.

https://www.factorymation.com/shop?keywords=delta+controllers

They are cheap enough that I have used them as a standalone thermocouple
readout....

Thanks,
-John

-----
Ioannis (John) Kymissis
Kenneth Brayer Professor of Electrical Engineering
Chair, Department of Electrical Engineering
Columbia University SEAS
500 W120th Street
Room 1300/MC 4712
New York, NY 10027