[labnetwork] Two Sales Engineering Positions Open at Critical Systems

Tom Britton tbritton at criticalsystemsinc.com
Wed Jun 9 17:30:37 EDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Critical Systems, Inc. www.criticalsystemsinc.com<http://www.criticalsystemsinc.com>, is hiring two Regional Sales Engineers; one for the east coast and one for the west coast. Ideally what we would like, and why I'm reaching out to the network, are recently graduated electrical, chemistry, mechanical or MEP engineers that spent time in one of the University Nanofabs associated with UGIM/Lab Network, and have had experience working with the facility equipment and the facility management software. Over the years I've met a number of you, have seen your facilities and respect what you all have accomplished. My thoughts are that some of you may have had individuals come through your programs who would be ideally suited for technical sales, and sending them this way would get them started with a great company that really cares about their employees.

We offer an excellent compensation package, that includes salary, commissions, 401K, health insurance, and profit sharing. We'll provide the training and guidance for these individuals to succeed, and are wanting motivated, excited engineers with personalities and persuasive abilities. They would be responsible for promoting CSI's gas delivery and abatement equipment, as well as a new offering that is really exciting that I can't release here.

If you know of anyone that would be interested in this, can you contact me and I'll provide further details?

Thank you so much,

Tom

Tom Britton
Director of Sales
Critical Systems, Inc.
Direct: 208.890.1417
Office: 877.572.5515
Skype: tombrittoncsi
www.CriticalSystemsInc.com<http://www.criticalsystemsinc.com/>

[logo for email signature png]

Note: 7 days per week Technical Support
Phone: 1-888-218-6308
Email: Fieldservices at criticalsystemsinc.com<mailto:Fieldservices at criticalsystemsinc.com>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.'. If the disclaimer can't be applied, attach the message to a new disclaimer message.