[labnetwork] vanadium dioxide sputtering

Geil, Bob bob.geil at unc.edu
Thu Jun 10 08:35:01 EDT 2021

Hi Darick,
  One tip is that room temperate reactive sputtering with V and O2 results in V2O5.  Achieving VO2 requires a deposition temp around 200C or higher.

Best,
Bob

Bob Geil, PhD
Technical Director • CHANL
Applied Physical Sciences • UNC-CH
223 Chapman Hall
(919) 843-6555
https://chanl.unc.edu/
[cid:f47b9cc9-feb7-4bf1-ba23-1b16f8c16dc5]