[labnetwork] vanadium dioxide sputtering

Fouad Karouta f.karouta at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 19:11:11 EDT 2021

Hi Darick and others,

Please check the toxicity of the material especially when you do get V2O5.
Several years ago we banned VO2 target from use in a system where we were
swapping targets twice a week due to that risk.
Better to have a dedicated machine to deposit this material.

Regards,
Fouad Karouta
Ex manager ANFF ACT Node
Canberra, Australia