[labnetwork] NanoSpec 6100 service/repair vendor recommendations

Brian Armstrong bkarmstr at umich.edu
Mon Mar 15 14:06:28 EDT 2021

Hi all,

Does anyone have recommendations for vendors that can provide service/repair
at your site for Nanometrics NanoSpec 6100 thin film measurement systems?

We're trying to decide if it's worth continuing with our current system or
if the time has come to purchase a new system that is supported by the
vendor.  Our most recent experience with a repair vendor was rather
disappointing in part due to shipping our system to the vendor site.  Old
electronics do not travel well!

Best Regards,
Brian Armstrong

Lead Engineer in Research