[labnetwork] PlasmaTherm 790 Series PECVD

Price, Aimee price.798 at osu.edu
Mon Apr 4 13:13:14 EDT 2022

Hi Edward,
We do, here at Ohio State.  We run both nitride and oxide. In fact, we just resolved a computer issue last week.  Please message me directly and I’ll put you in touch with our engineer who works on it.

As an FYI, PlasmaTherm themselves are VERY responsive and helpful.  I can give you a contact if needed.

Best,
Aimee Bross Price

Manager, Nanofabrication
The Ohio State University