[labnetwork] Small Chip fluoroware vendor

Brandon Demory bdemory2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 11:07:12 EDT 2022

Hi all,

We are looking for a vendor of the teflon/PFA small piece sample holders.
The type you could load multiple chips for beaker dips for example.
Our initial search is leading us to ebay links of used products,
unfortunately, in part because we are uncertain of the name of this
component. Would anyone be able to recommend vendors in the USA of these
parts, and what the actual name of the component is? I appreciate your
assistance.

Thank you,
Brandon