[labnetwork] Assistance with an antique ellipsometer

Nichole Hoven nxh195 at case.edu
Mon Apr 11 13:19:55 EDT 2022

Hello Phyllis-

We have an AutoEL IV at Case Western Reserve University. I tried to get it
operational about 6 years ago, and was unsuccessful. I reached out to
Entrepix, and they were available to help bring it back to life, but we
didn't have a great enough use to send it in for repair.

We do have a one page "Condensed Operating Instruction"; who knows if it
will be helpful or not!  We also have pages stapled together that have
varying "Summary" functions, and other miscellaneous things. I've tried
locating a manual a couple different times, and have always failed.

I'll attach what I have!

Good luck!

Nichole Hoven