[labnetwork] Refill ALD Cylinders

Martin,Michael David michael.martin at louisville.edu
Fri Apr 22 09:05:01 EDT 2022

Hi Tony,
    One caveat to the refilling.  They will not put a different chemical in the cylinders that are DOT certified, i.e. those that have a welded lid as opposed to a Conflat lid.  So you can't say use an empty TMA and change to BDMS, instead you have to buy a new $6k cylinder.   Also, they will not fill the Conflat style as these are not DOT certified.

Regards,
  Michael