[labnetwork] From silicate to wafer to photovoltaic cells

Arafat BOUCHAFRA arafat877 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 04:45:59 EST 2022

Hi,

I'd like to know if someone has worked before on a project that starts from
silicate to manufacture wafers (I have found a solution in an American
company), and from wafer to a working photovoltaic cell (I have found also
a solution in this company), because the problem is that this company is
selling machines as are, where are, without any warranty, and I couldn't
find an engineer here in Morocco to help me to decide.

If someone has worked on a such project, please share with me your
knowledge.

King regards