[labnetwork] Friendly Reminder: TEM Management and Training Survey

Gerald Lopez lopezg at seas.upenn.edu
Tue Feb 8 09:00:43 EST 2022

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you to those who responded to our short *2-minute *TEM Management and
Training Survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfIDcIq9Owc9xM3Xt0hE2eBYjW1yl7Z9RgoP2uqeLbVEIWXzQ/viewform>.
We are still accepting responses, so please submit your responses
before we *close
the survey this Friday, February 11, 2022*.

Best,
Gerald-