[labnetwork] Senior Process Engineer position at the Stanford Nanofab

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 24 10:09:57 EST 2022

Dear friends -

Yes, the Great Resignation has descended on SNF.  But we've been very
fortunate in finding truly worthy successors to our sorely missed
friends/former colleagues.  On that note, I'd like to share a new
opening we have for a Senior Process Engineer, ideally with expertise in
chemical deposition processes (ideally, ALD, PECVD, LPCVD - MOCVD or MBE
would be a bonus!)  The official job posting can be found here:
https://careersearch.stanford.edu/jobs/senior-process-engineer-15548

Please do share this posting and let interested folk know that I'd be
glad to talk -

Best -

Mary

--