[labnetwork] George Mason University Nanofabrication Manager Job Announcement

Amy Adams avanmete at gmu.edu
Tue Jul 5 17:10:36 EDT 2022

Dear Lab Network Administrator,
Thank you for accepting my request to join the network. Would it be possible to share the following Job Announcement with the network.

*        George Mason University (Manassas, VA) invites applications for a full-time Nanofabrication Manager. The Nanofabrication Manager will have the opportunity to shape the development of Mason's newly built 2,350 square foot Nanofabrication Facility (NFF) comprised of a class 1000 clean room and class 100,000 characterization lab. The Nanofabrication Manager will be responsible for managing the NFF for the benefit of Mason faculty, staff, and students, as well as external stakeholders.
*
*        Candidates must have Master's degree in scientific, engineering, or related field or equivalent relevant experience; Significant (generally seven (7) years) technical experience working in a clean room facility/laboratory with experience across several pieces of equipment; and Considerable (generally three (3) years) experience managing laboratory operations and/or personnel.
*
*        Learn more about the position and apply by the full consideration date (7/22/22): https://jobs.gmu.edu/postings/54597
We look forward to welcoming the selected candidate to our collaborative and innovative team!
Best Regards,
Amy

*