[labnetwork] Fwd: FW: SUSS mask aligners spare parts

Jonathan Nguyen horizonteksemi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 14:48:42 EDT 2022

Fyi for Dr. Nava Ariel-Sternberg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jonathan Nguyen <horizonteksemi at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 22, 2022 at 11:22 AM
Subject: Re: FW: [labnetwork] SUSS mask aligners spare parts
To: Chow, Carl <carl.chow at hpe.com>, <labnetwork at mtl.mit>,
<labnetwork-bounces at mtl.mit>

Hi Carl,

How are you? I hope you are doing well and THANK YOU for thinking of me :).
Yes I do have couple video card. I will contact Dr. Nava to see if I can be
any helps.

Dear Dr. Nava,

I was referred by Carl that you are in the need for the video card for Suss
MA6 aligner. MA6 designed with 2 types of video card. 1 video card for IESS
computer and 1 for VDCU box. Please let me know which type of video card
you need? You can send me the picture front side and backside of the
aligner then I can help out to analyze the video card.

I also remember I installed the MA6 couple years back at Columbia
University. Is this campus in front of the Marriott Hotel? if that is
right, you must have an MA6 with IESS computer.

Warmest regards
Jonathan
1 (408) 387-9817

--