[labnetwork] Research Faculty and Post Doc Openings at Purdue University

Reger, Ronald K rreger at purdue.edu
Mon Mar 14 07:45:12 EDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

Please see the attached two current openings at Purdue University, both of which require significant work in our Birck Nanotechnology Center.  We would appreciate your sharing this in your organization, and passing it along to anyone who may have an interest.

Thanks much,

Ron

Ron Reger
Engineering Manager
Birck Nanotechnology Center | Room 2289 |
Office:  765.494.6667 | Email: rreger at purdue.edu<mailto:rreger at purdue.edu>
Wiki:  https://wiki.itap.purdue.edu/display/BNCWiki
iLabs:  https://purdue.ilabsolutions.com/homepage/