[labnetwork] Sustainability in Cleanrooms and Labs meeting announcement - Please register to attend

Tatiana Pinedo Rivera tatiana.pinedo at monash.edu
Mon Mar 14 09:25:29 EDT 2022

Dear all,

You may remember that a couple of months ago a few of us on
Labnetwork launched a discussion about sustainability practices in
cleanrooms or laboratories.
We are now a small group of international people organising a friendly and
casual Lab/Cleanroom Sustainability meeting to get to know each other,
discuss our common sustainability challenges and share ideas.
Please join us!
*The zoom meeting will be held on Thursday 24th of March, 2022 from 8 to 9
pm UTC time*.

Please register for this event via this Eventbrite registration link
<https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/labcleanroom-sustainability-meeting-1-registration-293767766297>
.

The Zoom meeting details will be visible in the "Online event page" (to
access this from the Registration Confirmation email, please click on "View
the Event" (you will be asked to log in), then find your ticket and finally
in the ticket click on "Go to online event page"). You will also receive a
reminder by email as we get closer to the event.

Kind regards,

*Tatiana Pinedo Rivera*, PhD
Nanolithography and Characterisation Team Leader
Senior Process Engineer

Melbourne Centre for Nanofabrication
ANFF Victoria
151 Wellington Road, Clayton VIC 3168 Australia

P: +61 (0)3 9905 9660
E: tatiana.pinedo at nanomelbourne.com
W: http://nanomelbourne.com