[labnetwork] AMP SF-100 maskless system software problem?

Laszlo Pethö petho.laszlo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 03:48:52 EDT 2022

Hi Jing,

we have the same system. I recommend contacting Jay Sasserath (
jay.sasserath at bruker.com) directly for support.
He was a product manager at AMP, now with Bruker - very resourceful and has
kept supporting us over the years.

Kind regards,
Laszlo

Laszlo Pethö | Scientist | Empa | Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials
Science and Technology

Feuerwerkerstrasse 39 | 3602 | Thun | Switzerland

Tel +41 58 765 6345 | laszlo.petho at empa.ch | www.empa.ch

This message is intended for the exclusive use of the individual(s) or
entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is
privileged and/or confidential. Should you have received this message
erroneously, please notify us immediately by e-mail, destroy any printouts
and delete all electronic files contained in this message.