[labnetwork] Training on how to clean a clean room

Morrison, Richard H., Jr rmorrison at draper.com
Tue Mar 22 17:19:40 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,

I attached a cleaning spec and  I used Nanoclean to come in and train folks he does a great job and he has a pretty good video, I also used them for chase and deep cleaning.

Steve Runge  Stephen Runge <srunge at nanoclean.us>
nanoCLEAN Decontamination Services, LLC.
883 East Squantum Street
Quincy, MA 02171
Office 781-545-5793 Fax 866-468-9451

Rick