[labnetwork] Providing chemical gloves to users

Nathan Nelson - Fitzpatrick nnelsonf at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Nov 2 10:18:09 EDT 2022

Hi Eric,

Here at Waterloo we use the 22 mil, Ansell Solvex nitrile gloves (18” length) for all of our acid, base, KOH, Piranha and HF wetbenches.  We do not stock any other glove type.

  *   Gloves are assigned and stationed at a specific wetbench (we stock 3 sizes as standard).  They are not to leave the wetbench.
  *   Gloves are common to all users, replaced at a 1 month frequency.
  *   Gloves are inspected by staff sporadically (usually when processing chemical waste)

Thanks,
  -Nathan

--
Nathan Nelson-Fitzpatrick  PhD, PEng
Director, Quantum-Nano Fabrication and Characterization Facility (QNFCF)

[signature_629005916]