[labnetwork] CDA pressure booster?

Paolini, Steven spaolini at cns.fas.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 4 12:04:05 EDT 2022

Iulian,
  I have an IBE with the same requirements. The volume of high pressure N2 or air is small since it is used only to drive a piston for opening the chuck clamp. We simply use a regulator with a 0-400 PSI output for this purpose. The cylinder lasts for months depending on use.
  Equipment Dood.

Steve Paolini
Principal Equipment Engineer
Harvard University Center for Nanoscale Systems
11 Oxford St.
Cambridge, MA 02138
617- 496- 9816
spaolini at cns.fas.harvard.edu