[labnetwork] MA6 mask aligner lamp housing removal

Cohen, Ana N CTR USARMY DEVCOM ARL (USA) ana.n.cohen.ctr at army.mil
Thu Oct 6 13:30:31 EDT 2022

Hi Robert,

What generation is this? My Gen3 can slide the lamp back during the
initialization stage (it needs to be in the back position for the BA mode).
Alternatively I can manually press down on the spring holding it in
position, but that's less desirable. For access to electrical connections
everything typically requires removing a panel to actually access that area.

If you're looking for further MA6 support, it might be worth contacting Mark
Anderson (he's located in Vermont).

Kindly,
Ana

--