[labnetwork] Cleanroom gloves

Tatiana Pinedo Rivera tatiana.pinedo at monash.edu
Sun Oct 9 22:29:53 EDT 2022

Hi colleagues,

In the spirit of sustainability, I know that Valutek has a line of
cleanroom-grade gloves for different cleanroom classes. They had a booth at
UGIM. They also do all sorts of cleanroom disposables: cleanroom wipes,
cleanroom paper they claim is recyclable, overshoes, hairnets, etc.
Valutek has recently partnered with Terra Cycle to offer a recycling program
<https://www.valutek.com/pages/recycling-program> and offer incentives to
recycle waste.
We haven't tried them yet. Is anyone currently using Valutek consumables
and their recycling program? I would be very keen to hear feedback about
their products and their recycling program.

Cheers,

Tatiana

*Tatiana Pinedo Rivera, PhD* (she/her/hers)
Nanolithography and Characterisation Team Leader
Senior Process Engineer

Melbourne Centre for Nanofabrication
ANFF Victoria
151 Wellington Road, Clayton VIC 3168 Australia

P: +61 (0)3 9905 9660
E: tatiana.pinedo at nanomelbourne.com
W: http://nanomelbourne.com