[labnetwork] Cleanroom gloves

Tony L Olsen tony.olsen at utah.edu
Fri Oct 7 11:10:11 EDT 2022

There are lots of options, but for years we’ve been using TechNitrile TN2000 Series gloves (both white and blue) from TechNiGlove International.  Like most alternatives, they have microtextured fingertips, which are not visible to the naked eye, but we’ve been happy with them.  I don’t recall any complaints about grip.  They are available through various suppliers.

tonyO

Tony Olsen
Nanofab Cleanroom Supervisor/Process Engineer
University of Utah
36 S Wasatch Drive, Suite 2500
Salt Lake City, UT  84112
801-587-0651