[labnetwork] Cambridge Nanotech Fiji ALD precursor pressures

Bradash, Mihailo Rayko mbradash at purdue.edu
Tue Oct 11 14:35:10 EDT 2022

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with monitoring the precursor gas pressures in a Cambridge Nanotech Fiji ALD? I am using 4021Hafnium> Tetrakis(dimethylamino)hafnium, 98+%, contained in 50 ml Swagelok(r) cylinder and want to know if anyone happen to have a base pressure supplied by the cylinder, and what pressures have you seen before failing/empty? I recently came into this tool and position middle of this year and do not have enough data to for a trend analysis.

Mihailo Bradash
Research Engineer
Purdue University
Birck Nanotechnology Center