[labnetwork] Cambridge Nanotech Fiji ALD precursor pressures

James Grant James.Grant at glasgow.ac.uk
Wed Oct 12 08:02:03 EDT 2022

Hello all,

Agree with James Mitchell.

Best way to is remove bottle and weigh it.

Only other way to know if bottle is getting empty is to use residual gas analyzer to analyse chemical fingerprint in ALD chamber.  Not seen it in practice. Also good for process development to know how long you need to purge precursor/plasma/water.

We normally find out our precursor is empty by using ellipsometer to measure film thickness and finding out it is almost < 1 nm!

Cheers,

James

Dr. James Paul Grant
Research Engineer in Plasma Processing