[labnetwork] Ebara Pump Setup

Rob Breisch rob.breisch at trilliumus.com
Fri Aug 18 13:36:32 EDT 2023

Bill -

Do you need a contact at Ebara that can help?  Or have you already tried them.  I’m not familiar with the problem you are speaking of, but on Edwards pumps of that vintage there is a rotary dial on the electric module to let you set the model.  Seems unlikely both would have the same problem though if it was that.  More likely they’ve lost some setting and are defaulting back to new board state.

Rob Breisch
801-726-5035