[labnetwork] Engineering Position at Tystar Corporation

wchoe at tystar.com wchoe at tystar.com
Tue Aug 29 20:18:58 EDT 2023

Tystar is growing fast! We are hoping to expand our engineering and field
service departments with the help of one or more qualified candidates. A
background in electrical engineering/electronics and/or experience with
diffusion/LPCVD furnace systems is preferred. On-the-job training will be
provided. Must love to travel-we have customers all over the world! If you
or someone you know may be interested in working as a Tystar field service
engineer, please email careers at tystar.com <mailto:careers at tystar.com> .

Best Regards,

Wayne Choe, Ph.D.
CEO

7050 Lampson Ave., Garden Grove, CA 92841
Tel: 310-781-9219
Fax: 310-781-9438
 <http://www.tystar.com/> www.tystar.com