[labnetwork] STS(SPTS) Multiplex DRIE VAT valve controller

Gila,Brent P bgila at ufl.edu
Mon Dec 4 16:13:36 EST 2023

Hello Mike,

We had that issue several years ago and replace the PM-7 controller.
This was at a time when VAT was still supporting that unit (2014).  You
may need to reach out to a 3rd party like ClassOne to see if they have a
PM-7 controller or are able to repair one.

Best Regards,
Brent
--
Brent P. Gila, PhD.
Associate Director, Research Service Centers
email: bgila at ufl.edu