[labnetwork] multiple job openings at NC State Nanofab

Greg Allion grallion at ncsu.edu
Tue Dec 12 08:13:28 EST 2023

Greetings Colleagues,

Please forward this to any potential candidates that may come to mind.

The North Carolina State University Nanofabrication Facility (NNF) is
expanding again.  We will be leading a DOD funded CHIPS act Hub for wide
bandgap semiconductors (CLAWS).

We will be filling multiple leadership and engineering positions.  The
ideal candidates will be familiar with semiconductor fab processing,
comfortable working in a rapidly expanding environment, and have an
interest in educating the future workforce.  Processing experience with
wide band gap materials is highly desirable.

NC State University is located in Raleigh at the eastern tip of the
Research Triangle which is defined by the top 3 research Universities in
the state.  The triangle area has become one of the largest research parks
in the country and is one of the fastest growing regions.  We’re still very
close to a midwest cost of living, are in the goldilocks zone regarding
winter, and only a 2-3hr drive from either the beach or the mountains.

Please see the attached flyers for additional information and general job
descriptions.  Feel free to contact me directly in addition to the email
listed at the bottom of the flyer if you have any additional questions.

Best Regards,

Greg

--
Greg Allion
NC State University Nanofabrication Facility (NNF)

Monteith Research Center
2410 Campus Shore Drive rm.243C
Raleigh, NC 27606