[labnetwork] third party companies for servicing PlasmaTherm DRIE systems

Jing Guo jeanne.guo at rice.edu
Mon Feb 27 14:15:44 EST 2023

Hi Fubo,

I am not sure which email or contact you requested the quote. Usually the response time is longer from PlasmaTherm comparing to other vendors. We only have one PECVD system from them, so we don’t have a third party company for the service.

David Harris is the business development manager for university and R&D. His email is David.harris at plasmatherm.com and his cell is #727-370-3947. It should be fine to directly call him.
I have some other contacts from plasma-therm tech-support or hardware service. Depending on different requests, I usually will send message to all of them.
Please let me know whether you need other contacts information.

Best,
Jing
Jing Guo Ph.D.
Research Scientist