[labnetwork] old SensArray Corp wafers & wiring/connectors

Paolini, Steven spaolini at cns.fas.harvard.edu
Fri Jan 20 17:12:42 EST 2023

Kyle,
  Those SensArray wafers are valuable tools. You don’t need a fancy dedicated temp reader for them, a simple digital thermometer or DVOM with a T/C input will do unless you need to map across the wafer simultaneously. As long as the reading instrument has the same T/C type as the junctions on the wafer, it should work just fine. These are critical tools for checking wafer temps in a vacuum system (the flat leads are designed to cross an Oring) or an RTP.  If you have no use for them, I would be interested in purchasing them from you.
   As always, best regards,
  Equipment Dood

Steve Paolini
Principal Equipment Engineer
Harvard University Center for Nanoscale Systems
11 Oxford St.
Cambridge, MA 02138
617- 496- 9816
spaolini at cns.fas.harvard.edu